Digital Operations Marketplace Specialist
Digital Operations Marketplace Specialist
In this role you are part of the O'Neill marketplace team that is managing and driving the marketplace business model (Partner Program) across Europe's biggest fashion and sport platforms.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering the best possible consumer experience through optimal on-site brand & product presentation. This role will be focusing on launching our surf, snow and lifestyle product on our partners web shop's on-time and with premium content. Additionally, this role will have the chance to influence and develop future go-to-market processes.
A central aspect of this role is the coordination (project management) of new partner integrations across different functions such as Sales, IT, Product, Marketing, Merchandising.
Managing product data and content end-to-end for marketplaces (Partner Program):
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, transfer and reporting of correct and consistent master data between the O'Neill PIM system, aggregators (e.g. Tradebyte) and Partners
- Investigates Partner specific content requirements, technical specificities and conversion drivers to ensure an optimal presentation of our products on respective web shops
- Proactively shares and drives content improvements with relevant teams, based on A/B testing, eCom trends and marketplace requirements to deliver best in class on-site content (e.g. imagery, descriptions, product titles)
Coordination of Product Launches:
- Manages end-to-end seasonal product onboarding process & deadlines across relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time product launch
- Ensures the continuous alignment of accurate master data across systems
- Tracks onboarding KPIs through the Article Status Reports from live accounts and finds solutions for not onboarded articles
- Maintains strong relationships with Product, Marketing and IT teams by providing regular updates on current onboarding status and feedback to improve future go-to-market processes
Analysis and improvement of marketplaces operation:
- Analyzes & develops enhancements for business processes and workflows.
- Pro-actively raises technical issues and coordinates solutions
Coordination and execution of new marketplace integration (projects):
- Acts as a project manager for the technical integration of new marketplace partners, leading internal & external subject matter experts (e.g. IT, logistics, finance)
- Collects relevant technical, product, logistical and financial information and plans a feasible integration schedule.
- Coordinates & executes the implementation of product information and integrator set up.
- Monitors the integration & account set up process across various business functions and with the new accounts
The ideal candidate
We are looking for an energetic and determined person with around 2 years relevant work experience. You have a positive mindset, are pro-active and are passionate about sports and fashion. You have relevant e-commerce/IT skills and like to be part of a team. You have a curious mind, with a drive to continuously challenge the status quo.
Further, you preferably have:
- Marketplace and/or master data & product content experience; preferably within the Fashion, Sports or FMCG industry.
- You are fluent in English
- Experience in working with PIM systems
- Experience working with aggregators (Tradebyte (and/or ChannelEngine)) and assortment onboarding (Zalando, Otto, AboutYou, Wehkamp, Bol, etc...)).
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in an international, dynamic and young environment;
- Short communication lines and a creative place to work;
- A Health & Wellbeing program, for example HIIT & Yoga opportunities in the office and an Individual Wellbeing budget to spend;
- 25 holidays, with an option to 'buy' 5 extra;
- Monday Morning Moment with a croissant, lunch treats during the week and fruit;
- 25% staff discount.
At O'Neill, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, or any other protected basis as defined by applicable law.
|digital operations marketplace specialist
|onbekend – onbekend
|Uren per week:
|36 – 40
Heb je interesse in deze vacature en wil je graag op deze functie solliciteren? Neem dan contact op met O'Neill Europe via onbekend of onbekend. Of bezoek hun website onbekend.