Senior Planner Advanced Therapies
Would you like to be directly involved in supporting a new process that can change people's lives?
Then keep reading!
Project Pollux is the establishment of a new Janssen Supply Chain Lentiviral Vector (LVV) production facility in Sassenheim, the Netherlands to be organized as a new business unit for Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine. This biologics manufacturing facility is intended to become a key supply option for commercial LVV in support of the global Janssen BCMA CAR-T program for multiple myeloma, a disease affecting ~160,000 patients annually.
For this project Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine is recruiting a Senior Planner Advanced Therapies, located in Sassenheim, The Netherlands!
As a member of the Advanced Therapies Supply Planning team, the Senior Planner Advanced Therapies is responsible for updating and maintaining the actual production schedule of the Lentiviral Vector production facility within the appropriate scheduling horizon and handling process orders as per schedule. They will be accountable for identifying threats and challenges that jeopardize the production plan and develop solutions. They will work in close collaboration with operations and the global network responsible for material availability.
- Convert the Master Production Schedule (MPS) to the detailed day-to-day production schedule, optimize and update it according to MPS, demand and available capacity.
- Provide planning support to the operations team for all operations planning related aspects.
- Ensure material availability in scope to carry out the production schedule.
- Act as the key point of contact with operations, planning groups and all other functional areas to coordinate and resolve any production and/or material constraints.
- Assist in the development of medium-term plans to support scenario analysis, conflict analysis and production schedule business decisions.
- Maintain accurate Master data and production parameters in SAP in alignment with different functions.
- Promote an environment to implement planning improvements in line with site strategies, get alignment on the MPS and incorporate the feedback on projects into production plans.
- Master's degree or equivalent with a focus in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or other related Business subject area is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in planning or inventory management or similar supply chain function
- Experience in SAP and OMP
- Strong understanding of detailed scheduling processes.
- Ensure a high level of integrity and implementation of Credo-based actions.
- Proven eye for business in the areas of inventory management and inventory entitlement, supply planning, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, or process excellence
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner and within a cross-functional organization.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- Career opportunities and continuous personal and professional development
- Personal Development Plan - such as access to further education & training, mentoring and coaching, development opportunities on-the-job or through exciting projects.
- Be part of a strong global network of talent and expertise, with opportunities to learn or move to different cultures and work environments.
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated based on disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com
|planner advanced therapies
|onbekend – onbekend
|Uren per week:
|1 – 40
Heb je interesse in deze vacature en wil je graag op deze functie solliciteren? Neem dan contact op met Johnson & Johnson via onbekend of onbekend. Of bezoek hun website onbekend.
Deel de vacature:
Leuk dat je een van de recent geplaatste vacatures hebt geopend via de kaagkrant. Hopelijk vind je een baan die bij je past en waar je gelukkig van wordt!